1.Register with email id and password. Sign in
When you register with email id and password, the tracks you buy from shonakatha will also be saved in My Account in shonakatha.com. So after downloading from the link which you receive by email, if you wish to download your purchased tracks once again, you will have access to it for 20 days.
2 .Click on Store. Check out Author catalogues
3. Select story you wish to buy, click on it . You can listen to excerpt (approx 2 mins) from the individual story page OR ‘Add it to Cart’ to purchase the story in mp3 format which is delivered online. Continue shopping or Proceed to Checkout.
4. You are taken to a page that shows you your purchase.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of this page and click on Review Order.
6. Next screen – review your order and once you are sure: Click on Submit Order.
7. Next screen: You will see your payment gateway screen. Enter your billing detail address which should be the same address registered with your credit card if you are paying via credit card) or bank (if you are using bank transfer)Scroll down to Payment Details. Select Payment Mode, Card Type, Fill in Card details and Submit Order.
8. You are taken to the CCavenue payment gateway. CCAvenue offers the highest level of SSL encryption, Verisign security certification, daily Hacker Safe audits and PCI DSS version 1.1 certification. Your credit card details are are not stored by shonakatha.com throughout the transaction.
9. Once the payment goes through, you are brought back to the shonakatha site where you see a link that you can click to download the audio files (mp3) you have paid for. If you logoff and come back later, you will find the audio files saved in the My Account -> Files section of your shonakatha Account.